Future Leaders of Jamaica is dedicated to uniting like minded business professionals and corporate sponsors driven by an ideology of creating an opportunity and environment of success for at risk students. We are an organization built on voluntarism, care, effective programs, and advocacy to promote our goals. These goals include:
- Providing educational opportunities for at-risk low income students.
- Mentoring and developing tangible skills of member students.
- Encouraging and assisting low income / at risk students to successfully complete high school.
Preparing students for secondary and advanced level education opportunities.
- Representing the interest of member students and their families.
- Ensuring financial stability for students throughout high school.
Offering development opportunities for students through events ranging from workshops to professional panels.
Collaborating with dedicated business professionals who have demonstrated a proven track record of success.
Providing opportunities for volunteers to fulfill their civic responsibilities.
- Increasing community awareness through strategic partnerships.
- Identifying knowledge gaps and creating strategies to address them.